Simon says is an outdoor game for at least 3 people, from 3 years old. It consists in following only the instructions preceded by the phrase “Simon says…”.
- Designate a leader for the game.
- He or she must stand in front of the rest of the players.
How do you play?
- The leader gives an instruction.
– If it is preceded by the phrase “Simon says…”, the players must follow it.
– If it is not preceded by the phrase “Simon says…”, the players do not have to follow it.
- When a player does not follow the instruction preceded by “Simon says…”.
- When a player follows the instruction that is not preceded by, “Simon says…”.
Winning the game
- The last player in a row wins the game.
- He will become the leader.