Preferably, play hide and seek outside. Children as young as 4 years old can play in a group of at least 5 children. The goal of the game is to hide well in order to be the last player found by the game leader.
- Designate a leader.
- He or she will be responsible for finding the rest of the players.
How to play?
- The leader must close his eyes and count to 10.
- During this time, the other players must hide.
- When the count reaches 10, the leader must announce that he is coming.
- He must find the hidden players.
- The first player found will be the next leader.
- The found players become spectators and are not allowed to help the leader.
- The game ends when all players have been found.
- Play with a tin can.
- The game leader must place the can in the center of the playing area.
- His role is to guard the can while finding the hidden players.
- Each time a player is found, he/she must hit the floor with the can and announce which player he/she has found.
- The leader is allowed to walk away from the box.
- Caution! If one of the players kicks the box, the game stops and the leader takes over on the next turn.