Test your luck by playing Roulette. Learn the rules of Roulette, bet on a number and receive your winnings when it is displayed.
You need the following to play Roulette:
-A 37-number (English or European and French roulette) or 38-number (American roulette) cylindrical wheel.
A European wheel on the left and an American wheel on the right
– A game table or betting table
American betting table
European or English betting table
French betting table
-a rake (which allows the dealer to move the bets)
The different ways to bet on the betting table
A betting table is divided into two areas: the inner area, which is made up of numbers, and the outer area, which is made up of number combinations.
There are several probabilities available to you when betting on Roulette and they will be established in the form of odds:
Place your chips on a number between 1 and 36. If the ball lands on your number, your bet will be multiplied by 36.
In this image, you have bet on the solid number 1
Place your chips on the line between two numbers. If the ball lands on one of the numbers, your bet will be multiplied by 17.
In this image, you have bet on the numbers 5 and 6 as a horse.
Choose a column of 3 numbers and place your chips on the line at the end of one of them. If the ball lands on one of the numbers you chose, your bet will be multiplied by 11.
In this image, you have placed a cross bet on the numbers 7, 8 and 9.
Place your chips in the middle of the four numbers you have chosen. If the ball lands on one of these numbers, your bet will be multiplied by 8.
In this image, you have placed a square bet on the numbers 8, 9, 11 and 12.
Choose a 6-number column and place your chips between the two numbers at the end. If the ball lands on one of these numbers, your bet will be multiplied by 5.
In this image, you have placed a Sixain bet on the numbers 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12.
Place your chips on the bottom square of a column (opposite the number 0). If the ball lands on any of the numbers in your chosen column, your bet is multiplied by 2.
In this picture, you have bet on the column with the numbers 3, 6, 9, 12, 15, 18, 21, 24, 27, 30, 33 and 36.
Place your chips between two columns and at the very bottom (opposite the number 0) of the columns. If the ball lands on any of the numbers in the two columns you have chosen, your bet will be multiplied by 0.5.
In this picture you have double column bets on the numbers in column 3, 6, 9, 12, 15, 18, 21, 24, 27, 30, 33, 36 and the numbers in column 2, 5, 8, 11, 14, 17, 20, 23, 26, 29, 32, 35.
There are 3 boxes for the 3 dozen in Roulette: the first 12 numbers (numbers 1-12), the middle 12 numbers (numbers 13-24) and the last 12 numbers (numbers 25-36).
Place your chips on one of the dozens of spaces. If the ball lands on any of the numbers in the dozen you have chosen, your bet will be multiplied by 2.
In this image, you have placed your bet in the middle 12 number box
Place your chips between the two dozens you have chosen. If the ball lands on one of the numbers in the two dozen you selected, your bet will be multiplied by 0.5.
In this image, you have bet on a double dozen of the middle 12 numbers and the last 12 numbers.
Single chances are made up of combinations of the following boxes:
- Misses: numbers 1 through 18
- Passes: numbers 19 to 36
- Even and odd
- Reds and blacks
- Place your chips on any of the single chance boxes. If the ball lands on a number (1-18 or 19-36 for the misses and passes boxes), on an even/odd number or on a red or black color, your bet will be multiplied by 1.
Note: double column and double dozen are not widely practiced by casinos.
Object of the Game
Roulette involves betting on the number that will be displayed by the spinning wheel when it finishes spinning. Each player places his or her bet on a square of his or her choice and waits for the result to be revealed.
How the game is played
- The dealer announces, “Place your bets! All players place a chip or chips (the minimum and maximum bet is set by the casino, or by the players if they are playing with friends or family) on a square or squares of their choice on the betting table.
- The dealer announces, “All bets are in! All players must check their play and the chips they have wagered.
- The dealer spins the wheel and throws the ball into the wheel.
- The dealer announces “No more bets”. All bets have been placed, and no player has been able to win.
- The dealer announces the number on the ball and/or places a “dolly” on the ball (a type of counter to mark the winning number).
- The dealer rakes all non-winning bets off the table (if it is a casino) and rewards all winning bets (number, horse, square, a dozen, single hazards, etc.) with chips.
Example of a dealer’s announcement to announce a result:
29-black-odd-pass: all players who bet on the number 29, the black box, the odd box and the pass box will have their best rewarded.
→ A player can bet on more than one number and square during a round.
The number 0
- Receive a normal payout if you bet on the number 0, whether it is a solid number, a horse or a square.
- Your bet will be locked in if the number 0 is displayed, and you bet on a single chance. You will receive your bet on the next spin, if the single chance you are playing is displayed by the ball. If it is not, it will be lost (the bet).
- If you bet on a single chance and the number 0 is displayed a second time, then the ball must display the chance twice in a row for your bet to be returned.
→ Trapped bets that are returned to you will have no payoff.
→ When the number 0 is displayed, all bets that were placed on multiple chances will be lost.
End of the Game
A game of Roulette is played in several rounds (or unlimited rounds if there are players present). A round ends when the dealer has finished announcing all winning and losing outcomes.