Who am I is a guessing game that puts your imagination to the test. It consists of writing the name of a character or object on a post-it note and sticking it on the player to his right. The objective is to be the first to guess the character or object that has been assigned to them.
Table of Contents Unshow
- A block of post-its,
- Form a circle around a table or on the floor.
- Everyone writes the name of an object or character of their choice on a post-it note.
- Without showing what they have written, they must stick the post-it note on the forehead of the player to their right.
- The youngest player starts.
How to play?
- During his turn, a player can ask a question to all the players.
- The question can only be answered with a yes or no.
- As a reminder, the other players can see what is written on your post-it. Be smart in your choice of questions.
- Once a question has been asked and answered, the turn goes to the player on the right and so on.
Example: post-it: werewolf
– Question 1: Am I a living being?
– Question 2: Am I a human?
– Question 3: Am I an animal?
– Question 4 : Am I a plant ?
– Question 5 : Am I a monster ?
– Question 6: Do I have scales?
>- Question 7: Do I have hair?
Aim of the game
- The aim of the game is to be the first player to guess what is written on the post-it.
Playing with a theme
- To make the game easier, you can agree on a theme: animals, countries, cities, fictional characters, famous people, everyday objects, etc.
- To make things more difficult, you can also make the participants guess a set of words: song title, book title, film title, quote, etc.