Musical chairs is a game of speed that can be played outdoors or indoors. You need at least 3 participants to play it. It consists of going around the chairs while the music is playing and sitting down as fast as possible when it stops.
- A music source (player, phone, computer, etc.)
- Designate a game master to turn the music on and off.
- Place the chairs, back to back, facing outward to form a circle.
- Be careful! Count one less chair than the number of participants.
- All participants stand around the chairs.
- As soon as the game master starts the music, the participants start walking around the chairs.
- As soon as the music stops, the participants must hurry to their seats.
- The participant without a chair is eliminated.
- Remove a chair and repeat until there is only one player left.