Woolfy is a co-op game inspired by the story of The Three Little Pigs. Intended for children aged 4 to 8, Woolfy is played between 2 to 4 players. From square to square, the players will try to build a brick house and bring the three little pigs there.
Contents of the Game
- 1 game board
- 3 pig tokens of different colors
- 1 wolf token
- 1 pot
- 3 dice of different colors
- 1 brick house
Object of the Game
Build a brick house and bring the three little pigs there before the wolf catches them.
- Place the following elements on the game board:
– The pot.
– The base of the house.
- Place the following elements on their respective starting squares:
– The wolf.
– The three little pigs.
How to Play
- The youngest player starts.
- Play moves in a clockwise direction.
- Choose a little pig that you want to move forward.
- Roll the corresponding die and advance according to the result obtained.
The die displays a number:
- Move the little pig according to the number obtained.
- The little pigs can move left or right.
- As soon as a little pig leaves the starting square, it cannot return there.
- It is forbidden to move the same little pig twice in a row, unless:
– The other two little pigs are in the pot.
– The other two little pigs are in the house.
The die displays the Wolf:
- Move the wolf forward one square.
- The wolf must move clockwise.
- The wolf can only be moved to a wolf square.
- If a little pig is in the wolf’s path, it is sent into the pot.
The die displays the House:
- You can put your little pig in one of the houses.
- The straw house can only accommodate one small pig.
- The wooden house can only accommodate two little pigs.
- The brick house can accommodate three little pigs, provided you complete building it.
Building the Brick House
- Each time a player lands on the Brick square, they can add a room to the house.
- Once the house is built, the little pigs can take refuge there:
– By moving from square to square. (The house counts as one square.)
– Or by landing on the House face of the dice.
Escaping From the Pot
- When a wolf runs over a little pig, it is captured and sent into the pot.
- The other little pigs must try to save the imprisoned pig. To do this:
- One of the remaining little pigs must try to reach a pot square.
- A little pig can get out of the brick house to save their friends.
- The next player will play the die of the color of the captured pig.
- If they land on a number, the little pig can jump on a pot square and move forward.
– If they land on a house, the little pig can take refuge there.
– If they land on the wolf, the little pig does not move, and the wolf moves forward.
End of the Game
The game ends when:
- The three little pigs manage to take refuge in the brick house. The game is then won.
- The three little pigs are captured by the wolf.
Official rules in PDF
Explore the official Woolfy rule in PDF.