10 Passes is an outdoor and very sportive game. It consists of passing the ball 10 times in a row without dropping it. An average of 10 players are needed to play this game.
Before you start…
- Form 2 teams of equal strength and numbers.
- Decide who gets the ball first.
How to play?
- The members of one team must pass the ball 10 times without dropping it or being intercepted by the opponent.
- When the ball is dropped or intercepted, it is passed to the other team.
How do you win?
- The team that makes 10 passes wins.
- Set up a point system.
- Each time a team manages to make 10 passes, it scores a point.
- When the highest score is reached, the game ends and the team with the most points is declared the winner.
- The ball cannot be passed back to the player who has just made the pass.
- If there are many players, organise a tournament.
- Set a minimum distance for a pass to be valid.
- Play with more than two teams.