Snatch the Bacon is a speed game played outdoors between two teams. The goal of the game is to score as many points as possible by bringing the beret back to your team or by intercepting the opponent holding the beret.
1 beret / ball / scarf
- Mark off the field.
- Place the beret in the center.
- Form 2 teams of equal strength and number.
- The members of each team stand at an equal distance from the beret, forming a line.
- A facilitator assigns a number to each member of each team.
How to play the game?
- The host announces one or more numbers.
- The players wearing the number announced must rush to the beret to try to recover it as quickly as possible.
- When a player retrieves the beret, he/she must bring it back to his/her team.
−If he succeeds, he scores a point.
−If the beret is intercepted by an opponent before it is retrieved, the opponent scores a point.
- When a point is scored, the beret is returned to the center of the playing field and a new number is called.
End of the game
- You can agree on how many times the same number can be called.
- When all players have been called a certain number of times, the points are totaled.
- The team with the most points is declared the winner.