Juduku is a game of atmosphere and reflexes. It is played by 2 to 10 players who are 16 years old or over. Excellent for evenings with friends, this is a game where the player will have 8 seconds to answer a question. The goal is to earn the highest score possible by giving the best answers.
Contents of the Game
- 480 cards
Aim of the Game
- Score as many points as possible.
- Shuffle the cards.
- Form a draw pile, face down, in the center of the table.
- The player with the lowest IQ starts. They are the Juduku Master.
- Play moves in a clockwise direction.
Course of the Game
- The Juduku Master draws a card which they will read to the player on their left.
- The latter will have 8 seconds to answer the question written on the card, after which they will become the new Juduku Master, and so on.
- If the Juduku Master considers the answer satisfactory, the next player takes the card and scores 1 point.
- If the answer is deemed unsatisfactory by the Juduku Master, no points are awarded.
- Do this until the end of the game.
End of the Game
- As soon as a player reaches a total of 7 points, they are declared the winner.
The Heat Wave Variation
- The player who scores a point gets the player of their choice to take a shot.
- If, on the contrary, they do not score any points, they’re the ones that have to take a shot.