Jokari is a game of speed and skill played outdoors and consists of hitting a ball connected to a base by a rubber band to the opposite area. The goal of the game is to be the first to score 21 points. It is played between one or two players.
- 2 wooden rackets,
- 1 ball connected to a base by a rubber band.
- Place the base on the ground.
- Count 1 meter from the base and draw a line to create two zones.
How to play?
- The player’s goal is to send the ball into the A zone.
- To start a game, serve the ball.
- To serve, bounce the ball on the floor and hit it with the racquet to send it to the A zone.
- The ball bounces in the A-zone and returns to the B-zone.
- When the ball returns to the B zone, the next player plays and so on.
Hitting the ball
- You can hit the ball directly so that it lands in the A zone.
- You can bounce the ball once in the B zone before sending it back to the A zone.
You score 1 point when :
- The ball bounces 2 times in zone A.
– The ball bounces twice in zone B.
– The opponent crosses the separation line.
– The opponent fails to return the ball to the A zone.
End of the game
- As soon as a player reaches 21 points, he wins the game.