Minesweeper is a game of logic and tricks, where the objective is to turn over the empty squares without exploding a mine.
- Minesweeper is played on a computer.
- The game is composed of a grid formed by several squares. Some of them are empty, some of them hide mines.
- To reveal a square, click on it. A number will then appear.
- If you activate a mine, you lose the game.
- You can mark a mine with a flag to prevent it from being activated accidentally.
- To do this, right click on it.
How to play?
- Click on a square in the grid.
- A number will appear.
- The number indicates the number of mines in the 8 cells surrounding the cell.
Example: the number 1 appears. This means that there is a mine in one of the 8 cells surrounding it.
- Proceed in this way until all the mines are detected and all the boxes are turned over.
- Above the grid, a number indicates the number of mines you have left to find.