Dodgeball is an outdoor game that can be played by 10 or more players, from the age of 6. The game consists of throwing the ball at an opponent in order to eliminate him. The last player on the field wins the game.
- Poles to mark the boundaries of the field,
- 1 foam ball.
Before you start…
- Mark the boundaries of the field with the studs.
- All players spread out on the field.
- A referee throws the ball.
- The first player to catch the ball becomes the first thrower.
- The thrower aims and throws the ball at an opponent.
- Be careful! It is forbidden to take more than 3 steps when you have the ball.
- If the target is hit and the ball falls to the ground, it goes out.
- If the target is hit, but catches the ball before it falls to the ground, the thrower goes out.
- If the target catches the ball, but drops it, it goes out.
- If the target manages to catch the ball before it falls to the ground, the thrower goes out.
- If the ball misses its target or falls to the ground, the thrower goes out.
- Anyone who is eliminated must remember the thrower who hit them.
- If the pitcher is eliminated, the players he has eliminated resume the game.