Pyramid is a card and drinking game for at least 2 players. It consists of comparing the cards in your hand with the cards that form the pyramid. For each card of the same value, drink a shot.
- 1 deck of 52 cards,
- With the cards face down, form a pyramid flat on the table.
- The base will be formed by 4 cards, the next line by 3 cards, the next by 2 cards and the top of the pyramid will be formed by one card.
- Distribute the rest of the cards equally among the players.
How to play the game
- Turn over the cards one by one, row by row.
- With each card turned over, check your hand.If you have one card of equal value, deal a sip.
- If you have two cards of the same value, deal two sips and so on.
- Be careful! The number of sips is multiplied by the line number.
Line 1: X 1
Line 2: X 2
Line 3: X 3