Palm trees is a card game, ideal for drunken nights with friends. Also known as “the circle”, you need to be at least 3 players and 18 years old or older to play. The objective is to draw a card, perform the corresponding action and not break the circle formed.
- 1 pack of 52 cards,
- 1 bottle,
- Place the beverage within easy reach.
- Place the bottle in the center of the table.
- Stand around the bottle.
- Shuffle the cards and place them, one by one, face down, around the bottle to form a circle.
- Be careful! The cards must be stuck together and can be stacked on top of each other.
- Determine who will play first.
- Play clockwise.
How do you play?
- Each player in turn will draw a card and place it face up in front of them.
- Be careful! You must not break the circle formed by the cards.
- Depending on the card drawn, the player must perform an action.
– If a player breaks the circle formed by the cards around the bottle, he/she must drink it dry.
- Designate a player.
- He/she must drink from the bottle.
- Drink it down.
2 – 3 red
- Designate a player.
- The number on the card indicates the number of sips he must take.
2 – 3 black
- The number on the card indicates the number of sips you must take.
4: Four to the floor
- Everyone must say “four to the floor” and point a finger at the floor.
- The last person to do so takes a sip.
5: Five to the sky
- Everyone says “five to the sky” and points to the ceiling.
- The last one takes a sip.
6: In my suitcase, I have…
- The player must say “In my suitcase, I have…” and add an object of their choice.
In my suitcase, I have a hat.
- The next player must repeat the previous sentence and add an object of his choice, and so on.
In my suitcase, I have a hat and a phone.
- The first player to make a mistake takes 5 sips.
- Choose a theme.
- All players must give 5 examples related to this theme.
T-rex, pterodactyl, triceratops, velociraptor and brontosaurus.
- The player who fails to give 5 examples, makes a mistake, or repeats an example already given must take 5 sips.
- The player can give 8 sips to 1 player.
- Or divide the 8 sips among several players.
9: I already have, I never have
The player has a choice of:
- Saying “I have already…” followed by something they have already done. Those who have never done it must take a sip.
- Saying “I have never…” followed by something they have never done. Those who have already done it should take a sip.
- The player freezes; the rest must do the same.
- The last to freeze takes a sip.
- All men take a
- All women take a sip.
- The player asks a question.
- If everyone answers the question, they must take a sip.
- If at least 1 player answers, “Shut up! The player who drew the card must drink.
- The actions to be performed vary from one variation to another.
- In some variants, once the action is completed, the player must place the card on the neck of the bottle.
- The player who spills the cards must drink from the bottle.