Wazabi is a fun game that can be played between 2 to 4 players aged 10 years and older. Typically a game takes around 30 to 45 minutes.
The Objective of the Game
To be the first player to get rid of all your dice.
Contents of the Game
- 24 identical dice with 3 symbols
- 36 cards with an action and the number of to carry it out.
- Players begin a game with 4 dice and 3 cards each.
- The rest of the cards will form the draw pile, placed face down in the center of the table.
- Players roll their dice and the player who has the most starts the game.
How to Play
- Players take turns rolling their dice.
- For each , a player must draw a card.
- For each , a player gives the corresponding die to the player of their choice.
- For each , a player plays a card. (Optional)
- A player can only play one card per turn. Its effect takes place immediately.
- To play a card, the dice must show as many as indicated on the card.
Other Possible Rules
You can use one of these rules in your game if you’d like.
- If you have used up the whole draw pile, the used cards can be shuffled and reused to form a new draw pile.
- If the draw pile is empty, the player whose turn it is can draw from their opponent’s deck, who presents them with their cards face down.
End of the Game
- The first player to get rid of their dice wins the game.
- However, if you want, you can continue the game until there is only one player left.
- Playing as a team:
– When there are 4 or 6 players, you can play in 2 teams.
– The first player to get rid of all their dice wins for their entire team.
- You can increase or decrease the number of starting dice.
– The team or player who collects the most points wins the game.
– For each round won, a player or team is awarded points corresponding to the number of the losing player or team’s dice.