Tuki is a construction game for 2 to 4 players. Each player will aim to reproduce the pattern on the Tukilik card with its stones and stones. Tuki is played over several rounds; at the end of each round, the slowest player receives the Tukilik card. The game ends as soon as a player takes 5 Tukilik cards.
Contents of the Game
- 12 stones of 4 different colors: ,
- 12 snow blocks of 4 different shapes:
- 50 normal level Tukilik cards:
- 50 advanced Tukilik cards:
- 1 card stand
- 1 die
- Choose a level: normal (3 stones) or advanced (4 stones).
- Take the cards corresponding to the chosen level.
- Set the cards that won’t be used aside.
- Place the card stand in the center of the table so that all players can see the card that will be inserted into it.
- Shuffle the Tukilik cards and place them in the compartment under the stand.
- Distribute the stones and snow blocks according to the number of players:
|Number of players||Level||Stone||Snow block|
|2 or 3||Normal||1 purple1 blue1 gray||1 of each shape|
|2 or 3||Advanced||1 purple1 blue1 gray1 orange||1 of each shape|
- If you are playing with 4 players, only 3 players take part in the game.
- The 4th player will be the scout.
How to Play
- Tuki is played over multiple rounds.
- A round takes place over 3 stages.
Stage 1: The Scout
- For the first round, the scout is the last person to have gone skiing.
- For the rest of the rounds, the scout is the person who received the Tukilik card during the previous round.
- As mentioned before, when there are 4 players, the scout is the fourth player. In this case, the scout does not play and must give their stones and snow blocks to the last scout.
- The following are the tasks assigned to the scout.
Step 2: Revealing the Tukilik Card
- The Scout is responsible for the die, which they place near the card stack without changing its face.
- The face rolled on the die determines how the card will be placed.
- The scout takes the top card from the stack and places it on the stand.
- Important note: The card is placed so that the symbol obtained in the roll of the die is at the bottom.
Step 3: Construction
- Each player must recreate the pattern on the card with their snow blocks and stones.
- The building should be the same as the picture, but players don’t have to use all of their snow blocks.
- The symbol obtained in the roll of the die indicates whether the construction must touch the table or whether it must be placed on snow blocks .
End of a Round
- The round ends when there is only one player left who has not built their Tukilik.
- The last player receives the Tukilik card.
- A new round begins.
End of the Game
- As soon as a player receives their 5th Tukilik card, they lose the game.
3 to 4 Players
- As soon as a player receives their 5th Tukilik card, a final round is launched.
- The player who received a 5th Tukilik card does not participate in the final round and instead becomes the scout.
- At the end of this final round, the first player to have built their Tukilik wins the game.