You are used to or you want to play Action and Truth with your friends, but you can’t find any interesting questions? No problem, you’re on the right page! Here you’ll find a whole bunch of questions that will liven up your Action and Truth evenings!
Truths for Friends
Playing Truth or Dare with friends is always an opportunity to find out more about each other. However, it is also an opportunity to discover hidden, even embarrassing, truths! Here are some questions you can ask your friends:
- When was the last time you had a night out?
- What was the stupidest thing you have ever done?
- What was the most embarrassing thing that happened to you?
- What was your first kiss like? Who did you kiss?
- What do you think of your boss?
- What is your biggest secret?
- What is your biggest fear?
- What is your craziest dream?
- What super power would you like to have? What would you do if you had it?
- What was your first date like?
- What was your worst date like?
- If you had to go to a desert island, who would you take with you?
- What do you hate most about yourself?
- If you could change your life, what would you become?
- What was your record time without a shower?
- When was the last time you got into a fight?
- What was your biggest lie?
- What disgusts you the most?
- What is your favourite food?
- What is your biggest regret?
Actions for friends
Want to force your friends to do something fun? Here’s some fun stuff for you!
- Do push-ups (10 or 20)
- Stand on one leg for 10 seconds (especially after a hard game)
- Dancing to a song chosen by someone
- Let someone do your hair again
- Eat a piece of soap/chilli
- Swallow a spoonful of mustard
- Swallowing a raw egg
- Make a speech while talking backwards!
- Tickle your neighbour!
- Sing out loud!
- Imitate a cartoon character
- Call your parents and tell them you are at the police station
- Imitate one of your friends
- Talk in a duck voice for the next 10 minutes
- Sniff a stranger in the street
- Hitting on a girl/man passing in the street
- Swallow several glasses of water in a row!
- Tug on someone’s cheeks
- Write a poem for a few minutes for someone you know