Dragomino is a game for 2 to 4 players, from 5 years old. You are a dragon trainer, whose objective is to discover as many baby dragons as possible on the dragon island.
- 1 Mommy Dragon pawn,
- 4 double-sided starting dominoes,
- 28 exploration dominoes,
- 69 Egg tokens.
- To discover as many baby dragons as possible.
- Assign each player a starting domino; this is the beginning of their exploration area.
- Shuffle the Scouting Dominoes and place them in the game box.
- Draw 4 Exploration Dominoes and line them up, face up, in the center of the table.
- Place the Egg Chits by type around the Exploration Chips, egg side up.
- Give the Dragon Mom token to the youngest player.
Go on an Expedition
- Start with the player who has the Dragon Mom token.
- Then play clockwise.
- An expedition has as many rounds as there are players.
- A round always consists of 2 steps: visiting the location and discovery.
How does a round go?
- Visit the place
- Take 1 exploration domino from the ones lined up on the table.
- Connect it to your starting domino to expand your exploration area.2. Discovery
Connect two landscapes of the same color
- You win an egg of the same color.
- Flip the token over and place it in the center of the two landscapes.
- If it’s a dragon, you get 1 point.
- If it’s a shell, you get the Mummy Dragon token.
- You start the next round unless another player takes the token from you.
Connect two landscapes of different colors
- End of your turn.
End of the expedition
- Once all players have taken their turn.
- Discard the remaining Exploration tiles.
- Draw 4 new dominoes and line them up, face up, in the center of the table.
End of the Game
- The game ends when all the Exploration tiles have been used.
Winning the game
- The player with the most points is the winner.
- 1 baby dragon is worth 1 point.
- The last player to have the Mommy Dragon token gets 1 extra point.
In case of a tie
The player with the most shells wins the game.
The Thirsty Dragon Variant
- Some exploration dominoes have a water point.
- Make a connection of the same color with 1 water point.
- Take 2 Dragon Chips of the same color and secretly look at what’s underneath.
- Keep one and place it face up between the two dominoes.
- Place the second one, egg side up, in the center of the table.
Official Rules in PDF
Discover the rules of Dragomino in pdf.